Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Day 6...

Finished 7 sessions so it was a good day volume wise. After 6 sessions i was only up a measly 20 dollars but had a decent last session to finish up a decent amount... decent day i guess

158sng's: +$147

Total:
645 sng's: +$1145

Right now I'm just trying not to concern myself with if i am running bad or not, but just trying to keep playing quality sessions. I really just ran bad 5 handed to headsup today, it sounds like a broken record, but when it gets five handed you need a little luck to get you to headsup, you're never going to win all your allins, even when you're ahead. Today i just didn't hit any draws (missed so many flushes today it was unreal) and that's the way it went. I won't complain about making money though and will just try to put in more quality sessions tomorrow. I am very motivated to play and play well right now so I'm going to keep charging forward.

No comments: