Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 7...

Had a good day today, played solidly again and got rewarded for my efforts, finally. played 5 sessions but only 14 tables in the last one with some 6mans thrown in because i was finishing off a Battle of the Planets sng leaderboard score and i needed 14 more games. i ended up with a 1563 and it should net me some extra winnings at the end of the week when they tabulate the scores, probably good for 5th or 6th and a hundred dollars or so.

day 7
102 sng's: + $701

Total
747sng's:+$1846

Obviously today was a good day, up there with my best at these levels. I am thinking the game very well right now and pretty happy about it. I feel like I am making good decisions and letting everything else not bother me. Which is all you can do. Very motivated to play and finish this challenge.

No comments: