Friday, September 25, 2009

DAY 1

starting the 5000 grand challenge today, i am starting with only an 800 bankroll... i am kindof starting over bankroll wise as I just had too many things to pay for the last couple months and kept cashing out and then running bad.

Anyways, I am going to update my status daily, I feel like my game is slowly getting solid again after a couple months of playing sub par. The only other games I'll likely be playing would be PCA satties/steps and possibly a few mtt's. But for the first couple weeks it will likely be all 9man sng's and likely all 16's turbos.

The challenge is to make 5000 grand at these stakes (16' turbos). No real time goal, but I think end of October would be a good bet, but it really depends on how much I play. I am not a huge volume guy although i do play 20-25 tables but realistcally 4-6 sessions a day is usually my max. We'll see what happens, I'll update how the day goes later tonight.

No comments: