Sunday, March 4, 2007

weekend update

PLayed 80 sng's this weekend, which really isn't much but with the problems on stars and me using the weekends to get stuff done and hang out i actually play less than most on sat and sun. Anyways the goal was to play 100 over the two days but with the crash coming during my free time that was impossible. I played fairly well, however i am still not one hundred percent at 16 tabling yet and i have to make sure i don't let the high volume become an excuse for poor play.

80 sng's:

34/80ITM
11-1sts
7-2nds
16-3rds (mainly due to the crash, i ended up 3rd in about 9 out of 16 in one set alone)
+$169

Will be playing more this week hopefully, if not i will definietly be playing more in april, my goal is now to play 5000 before april 20th. This is a very reachable goal in my opinion and should net me a profit in 5 figures. We'll see what happens, i really want to take some shots at the wsop of poker this year too.

overall:
418 sngs played $954.00 profit

No comments: