Friday, March 2, 2007

5th day- bounce back

I played 86 sng's today, which is good but i really want to be averaging a hundred a day, so I will see if can up the volume a bit next week. I have started 16 tabling all the time and it feels right. I was getting too loose in my play and decide to buckle down and start giving myself more opportunities for cashes. Playing too many hands is very easy to do in these tourneys, especially if you are running well. Playing so many tables makes you want to play less hands and makes me focus on being more anal about the hands i play. It worked well today and should help increase my volume. I ran poor this morning and i have seen some really beats, its amazing at the stupidity of plays you see in these things, this is what makes it so profitable, but you do have to put up with some ridiculous beats.

today:
37/86ITM
12-1sts
16-2nds
9-3rds

+311

Giving myself an opportunity to come top two lots which is good, ran poorly headsup for the most part today.

overall: 338sng's played, +$785.00

No comments: