Tuesday, February 20, 2007

1st blog post

This blog will be tracing my steps as I attempt to build my bankroll and make money playing online poker. I have had quite a bit of success playing sng's and likely that is where I will be playing most of my poker over the next couple of months at least.

My first challenge will be playing 1000 sng at the 16 level turbo on stars. I did this last year and was pretty successful. So I figured it would be a good challenge to begin this blog with. I will likely be posting updates and such daily. My goal will be a 15% ROI, although I would be happy with anything over 10%.

Things you can expect from this blog:
1. Talk about sng play and strategy
2. Me expressing my opinion about things I like and dislike
3. Crazy cash game tilt stories every once in a while
4. Me trying to qualify for the WSOP (longshot at best likely)
5. Watching me a build a bankroll through steady play in sng's

No comments: